Monday, June 4, 2012

That New Thread Smell

 Today was a new experience! I started my very own fan page. It gives me somewhere other than here, to discuss the things I like discussing. Let's face it, it's hard to have a discussion on a blog post. Not so much when it comes to a fan page. I'm excited for this new experience! 


                                                   Furbabies Facebook page!


I'm going to likely be sharing adoptable dogs/animals, as well as the animal stories I post here often. It isn't just limited to the discussion of dogs, or the adopting of dogs. I'm willing to share all the babies that need homes, regardless of whether they swim in a bowl, or are large enough to be ridden. 


This post is kinda small, since I really haven't had time to come here and post a story today. But I wanted everyone to know about the facebook page, just in case I have a few followers interested. Have a great Monday all!


No comments:

Post a Comment