Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gotta Start Somewhere!

 Hey guys! This is my first attempt at something like a blog. I don't know how interesting I will be, but I will certainly try! I have dealt with a lot of adversity with my Animal Activist ways. People claiming they don't want to hear about the stories, or that it's too depressing! I think people fail to realize how important it is that the world knows what's going on out there. I don't understand people wanting to keep themselves in the dark, but if that's their choice so be it. It won't be mine. I don't like to be in the dark, when the creatures without voices suffer.. It's just not who I am.


What I will be posting here, are articles that pertain to animals. I may step outside that boundary with updates about my child, or my life. But for the most part, expect to see animal stuff here. From the sad stories that I wish no one ever had to read, to the happy stories that show the good in humanity. It's all a little of everything!


Now I hope you enjoy this new journey with me, as I try to help bring awareness to the situations that are going on around us.


No comments:

Post a Comment