Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Change of Pace

As I said before, every now and then I will add some things about my home life, and my son to the blog. It helps balance the sad, with the happy. I have been on the lookout for more happy animal stories, but I keep getting pulled into the sad ones. I figured I needed one happy post before I do another about another story I have found.

So! Let's have a good day today. I found the wedding dress I am going to be getting yesterday. So thankful for my Fiance's mom for helping me out! Even if the wedding is small, I am going to be beautiful. I'm really excited for a day that is dedicated to ME, and only me. lol. Yeah that sounds bad, but it's true. Being a momma is hard work, and sometimes we just need days to say "Hey! Yeah you! Look at me!"

I'm growing more and more excited the more I think about it. I wish I could have more of my own family there, but living so far away from everyone.. I knew it wasn't likely to happen. It would be more complete though, if I could have managed to get everyone here. 



Things have been hectic with me lately. I haven't really been in a blogging mood, because mostly I've been in a bad mood. Stress finally caught up with me! But I am determined to post once a day, even if it's something as trivial as what I'm posting today.

Though my son did something new today! He gave me a hug, and that is something he hadn't yet mastered. It was such a cool feeling, and I tell you what..Watching your kid grow and do new things, is an experience that nothing else can rival! 


No comments:

Post a Comment