Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another about me

 Today I haven't had the chance to look around for stories to give my opinion on. Today is a big day, and I am excited. Engagement pictures today! Which means I have to get the clothes we are wearing prepared, along with aaaall the other stuff that comes with a photo session.

I haven't been sleeping well.. I think it's anxiety, and I sit there and just think all night. There's nothing that can be done about what I think about, but I still can't seem to stop. So last night I took a sleeping pill. I was impressed that it worked, and I fell asleep quickly.



 Though I don't know that the nightmares I had, were very restful. It was horrifying, and made me wake up and just grab my little boy and squeeze him tight. I'm lucky that he's healthy, and that I'm healthy, and that everything is okay. Though if that's what a sleeping pill causes, which I'm not sure.. Maybe I have an overactive imagination, then I don't think I will be taking another one. I would prefer no sleep, to the nightmare that plagued me the entire night. 


Today's post is shorter, since I have some cleaning to do. Hopefully I have another one tonight telling how it went. That would make up for it I think haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment