Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Termites, Termites, Termites

 I know it has been far too long since I posted anything. But truth be told, I haven't had a whole lot of time the past few days. On Saturday we came home to a swarm of about 40 or so Termites, and so we've had inspections of the house all day yesterday. We didn't see them Sunday night, we thought we might be getting lucky. 


Unfortunately, we saw them swarming again yesterday. It's so tiring going around and killing them as we see them. But we can't just let them crawl around all willy nilly. That gives me the creeps. We get the house sprayed and taken care of on Friday, so until then my posts may be either very short, or non-existent. But I wanted to touch base and let everyone know that I AM still here, and I AM still blogging. 


Thanks for your support guys! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment