Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wedding Plans

 Well this is a touch different than animal stories, but someone recently asked me to tell my plans. So here goes! It's a mostly smaller affair, though I have some amazing friends who are coming from all over the US to come and see me on my big day. They don't care that it's not this grand affair, they just want to be there for me. That's truly what a friend is, I think. Anyway.. We started putting things into stone for real this week. We had  been slacking a bit in terms of what we were going to be doing, and that could be my undoing as the time slowly draws near.  The big day is the 7th of July, a day before the dating anniversary of my fiance' and I.  I figured that would be perfect, since I wasn't too sure if I wanted a Sunday wedding.


So Saturday, I'm probably going to be taking Engagement pictures with Tom. I'm really excited, because I've been wanting to do this for months! Haha. I don't know why I like getting pictures done, I just do. Also on Saturday, we will be going to bridal shops and searching for dress styles I like. Though I am almost positive I am sure what dress I want, I want to see if the store has one similar I can try on. I'd hate to get it and hate the way it looks on me. That would be awful! So I'm trying to do the smart thing. I'm preparing myself to be a Bridezilla to these Bridal shops if I have to. I have a budget, and no, I won't cut anything down in order for you to sell me a more expensive dress. I've been told horror stories about pushy bridal shops. So we will see. I'm a force to be reckoned with when I'm angry, so I sure hope they are prepared haha.


I've contacted a wedding photographer, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. Hopefully soon she will. Like I said, I adore pictures haha.


Well.. I'm not really sure what else to talk about yet, but Monday I'll give an update. Since, Monday my friend and I will be going out and picking the perfect place for the wedding!


Truth be told, I'm totally excited for the honeymoon. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment